At the Golden Cup - Nerudova Street 16/212, Lesser Town
Nerudova Street 16/212, Lesser Town
Originally a Renaissance house (stone portal), with Baroque and Classicist adaptations (plain façade), underwent a reconstruction in 1965-66. The house sign is formed by a relief of a golden cup in an oval cartouche. It is the symbol of goldsmith‘s craft and dates from 1660. It reminds us of a goldsmith who used to own the house – B. Schumann.