At the Ox (At the Smertošes, At the White Lion) - Old Town Square 27/462, Old Town
Old Town Square 27/462, Old Town
Originally an early Gothic house, rebuilt a number of times, particularly in Renaissance style (after 1609); its current appearance is peak Baroque from the period around 1740 and also from an adaptation in the 1930’s. On the corner there is a copy of a statue of St. Joseph by L. Eidmann from after 1750. The cellars have partly maintained their Gothic character with cross and semicular vaults, some rooms on the ground and first floor have late Renaissance vaults.